Monday, June 10, 2013

Counting Down the Days!!!!

Well it is almost here! I leave in 5 days for London and the ship leaves in 6 days. If you have talked to me at all in the past 10 years I am sure you have heard me talk about Semester at Sea. This has been one of my biggest dreams and I cannot believe it is actually happening. I still have so much packing to do, but I am ready for Saturday to come so I can get on the plane. I will try to update this blog every few days to keep everyone posted on my adventures. 

Here is my basic itinerary: 
Southampton, England
Casablanca, Morocco
Antalya, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
Athens, Greece
Livorno, Italy
Civitavecchia, Italy
Valetta, Malta
Marseille, France
Barcelona, Spain
Cadiz, Spain
Lisbon, Portugal

I cannot thank my parents enough for supporting me throughout this whole process, I could not have done this without you guys. I also want to thank all of my friends and family who have supported me and listened to my constant talk about this trip. 

My next post will be aboard the MV Explorer on my way to Morocco!!

Love,
Kelly

1 comment: